A Thousand Years.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Hello There! And Welcome To A Thousand Years! We are a future Post-Potter Roleplay, in which Hogwarts now accepts Vampires, and Werewolves with the Wizards as students.
Character Switch

MAY , 2040
MAY.4.2013 - I am looking for staff! ATY is open!

NO EVENTS CURRENTLY SCHEDULED

ADMIN TONY.
Latest topics
» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Vigour Mortis Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 12:26 am by Avon Victor

» Vigour Mortis
Vigour Mortis Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 7:01 pm by Guest

» Hogwarts: A Time of Change
Vigour Mortis Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am by Guest

» Hogwarts: A Time of Change
Vigour Mortis Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 1:17 am by Guest

» The Silver Lining
Vigour Mortis Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:33 pm by Guest

» The Silver Lining
Vigour Mortis Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:25 pm by Guest

» The World R3
Vigour Mortis Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:37 pm by Guest

» DIFFERENT KIND OF KNIGHT
Vigour Mortis Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:33 am by Guest

» Godai
Vigour Mortis Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:45 pm by Guest

NO AWARDS CURRENTLY GIVEN

Sidebar Images & HTML Coded By ADMIN CAPTAIN. Header Banner Created By ADMIN CAPTAIN. Plot Created By ADMIN CAPTAIN. "A Thousand Years" Is Owned By ADMIN CAPTAIN. Please Do NOT Steal, Or Mock Anything. If You Would Like Some Images Made, Or Some Ideas For A Forum, Just Ask ADMIN CAPTAIN. He Has No Problem Answering Questions From You. :)

To affiliate with us, please view our affiliate board.
OUR FIRST AFFILIATES EVER!
OUR OTHER AFFILIATES!

Vigour Mortis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Novindus

Vigour Mortis Empty
PostSubject: Vigour Mortis   Vigour Mortis Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 7:01 pm

Vigour Mortis Zombie10
In the not too distant future life has changed.. beyon' recognition. Humanity... well we're on the brink like, it's nearly the end and I'll be damned if I am goin' out without a fight!
These damn biters... they've spread... some people call them walkers, some call them zombie, nibblers, shamblers, lamb-brains. Be damned if I know what they really are, all I know is they were us, us humans... we're all infected, we die unless someone puts our brains all over the floor we'll be like 'em.... it's the end, we're hangin' in. We got ourselves an abandoned fort, fort Steward... guess it was once in the state of Georgia... This ... it ain't the US no more, we're not 'mericans, french... english... welsh, irish... none o' that matters any more, it's all whether you live or ya' die. I meant to live... what 'bout you?
Can ya' drag your weight, if you can you might'n join us, we can help... We dot the only thing... we survive.

Vigour Mortis is a new roleplay forum loosely based off of the walking dead, set ten years after the story of the walking dead and the fall of the prison at the hands of the governor we find our band of desperate survivors, some from the prison and some new, fresh faces. Herds of zombies threaten their very way of life, they don't know if any other groups are out there... every day they struggle to survive under the governance of the council, think you got what it takes?

We've decided to keep this whole affair very simple, want to sign up and start? Read these rules;
http://grimwinter.forumotion.co.uk/n1-council-s-laws and fill out a form in this section;
http://grimwinter.forumotion.co.uk/f10-who-the-hell-re-you
We got a few good examples for you to look at too, hope to see you in hell soon.

Many thanks for reading,
Novindus.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Vigour Mortis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Thousand Years. :: Portkeys :: Advertisements :: First Link-
Jump to: