A Thousand Years.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Hello There! And Welcome To A Thousand Years! We are a future Post-Potter Roleplay, in which Hogwarts now accepts Vampires, and Werewolves with the Wizards as students.
Character Switch

MAY , 2040
MAY.4.2013 - I am looking for staff! ATY is open!

NO EVENTS CURRENTLY SCHEDULED

ADMIN TONY.
Latest topics
» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
A Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 12:26 am by Avon Victor

» Vigour Mortis
A Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 7:01 pm by Guest

» Hogwarts: A Time of Change
A Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am by Guest

» Hogwarts: A Time of Change
A Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 1:17 am by Guest

» The Silver Lining
A Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:33 pm by Guest

» The Silver Lining
A Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:25 pm by Guest

» The World R3
A Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:37 pm by Guest

» DIFFERENT KIND OF KNIGHT
A Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:33 am by Guest

» Godai
A Meeting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:45 pm by Guest

NO AWARDS CURRENTLY GIVEN

Sidebar Images & HTML Coded By ADMIN CAPTAIN. Header Banner Created By ADMIN CAPTAIN. Plot Created By ADMIN CAPTAIN. "A Thousand Years" Is Owned By ADMIN CAPTAIN. Please Do NOT Steal, Or Mock Anything. If You Would Like Some Images Made, Or Some Ideas For A Forum, Just Ask ADMIN CAPTAIN. He Has No Problem Answering Questions From You. :)

To affiliate with us, please view our affiliate board.
OUR FIRST AFFILIATES EVER!
OUR OTHER AFFILIATES!

A Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel Landsdale
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Rachel Landsdale

A Meeting Empty
PostSubject: A Meeting   A Meeting Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:49 pm

Rachel took a seat in the Black Bean Cafe' in a pair of capri pants and a white blouse and a pair of flip flops her summer break was interesting and she needed to have a break she had her brother Harvey watching her son and she had received a letter from the headmaster to meet him in Black Bean Cafe' and she was curious to know what this meeting was about and she looked at the waiter and said " I'd like a coffee please?" asked Rachel as she sat back and she looked around and she saw several people and was waiting for the headmaster and she was hoping this year could be easy to teach and she sat and drank her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Preston
Headmaster of Hogwarts
Headmaster of Hogwarts
Zachary Preston

A Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting   A Meeting Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:01 pm

Zachary entered the Cafe' and gave a slight nod to the hostess. He took his seat across from the woman, who he knew to be Ms. Rachel Landsdale. He knew that she'd be a good fit for this school year's Charms class. It was only a few days before school began, so he knew that he needed professors quickly. Plus the fact that the living space of the students was doubled due to the fact that there isn't just only wizards at Hogwarts now. He smiled as the waiter brought his cappuccino, and said, "Thank you." He looked at the woman across from him and smiled. "So, how are you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
https://a1000years.rpg-board.net
Rachel Landsdale
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Rachel Landsdale

A Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting   A Meeting Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:11 pm

Rachel looked to see the headmaster,and she said to him " I'm doing very well thank you." replied Rachel and she looked and said " You wanted to see me? " asked Rachel as she sat back. Then she looked at the man and she said " Hows Hogwarts doing? " asked Rachel as she looked at him. Then she s spoke and said " How was your summer?" asked Rachel and she took a sip of her coffee and she looked and then said " I'm very happy to be out on a sunny day and its good to have a break from my son who is with my brother at the moment." said Rachel.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Preston
Headmaster of Hogwarts
Headmaster of Hogwarts
Zachary Preston

A Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting   A Meeting Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:32 pm

He nodded. "Good, that's good." he stated. "How old is he?" he asked. Zachary didn't want to be too much into the lady's business, but he wanted to know more about his professors before they just hopped into the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Landsdale
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Rachel Landsdale

A Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting   A Meeting Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:38 pm

Rachel looked and smiled and said " His name is Andre and he is two and a half." said Rachel. Then she looked and said " Do you have children? " asked Rachel. Rachel looked and she said " My son is very cute and loves to play." said Rachel as she took one more sip of coffee. Rachel was happy people could watch her son and she would be happy when her son hopefully would make her formal house in nine years.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Preston
Headmaster of Hogwarts
Headmaster of Hogwarts
Zachary Preston

A Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting   A Meeting Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:34 pm

He shook his head. "Nope, most likely no kids anytime soon." he stated with a smile. Zachary still wasn't sure of his sexuality anyways, so it wasn't likely that he was having any sex until he was definitely sure.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Landsdale
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Rachel Landsdale

A Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting   A Meeting Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:39 pm

Rachel looked at the headmaster with a wide grin and said " I'm sure your school students are probably your children." smiled Rachel as she sipped her coffee and she spoke " I was a Hufflepuff at Hogwarts my son's father who I haven't seen in like two years was a Ravenclaw and he left about two years ago. I'm happy he did actually,my life been a lot easier since he left. Just me and my son makes it go by fast. Did you go to Hogwarts?" asked Rachel.

Rachel looked and said " I was head girl and prefect. " said Rachel as she sat back. Then she said " I used to be an auror you know then I quit two years ago to be with my son Andre who is a very great kid destined to be in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff or maybe Gryffindor." said Rachel.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Preston
Headmaster of Hogwarts
Headmaster of Hogwarts
Zachary Preston

A Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting   A Meeting Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:00 am

Zachary smiled as he wiped his lips with the napkin. "Yes, I was in Gryffindor. Never became head boy though." he stated. Zachary was pretty quiet as a student, didn't talk much really at all. He was too scared to even tell anyone about himself, he felt that people were too judgy in those days, and infact, they still are.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Landsdale
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Rachel Landsdale

A Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting   A Meeting Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:59 pm

Rachel looked at the headmaster and she said " Gryffindor? Interesting?" said Rachel as she took her last sip of coffee. " Well when I was a student I had a love for Charms and I hope one day to be a teacher at Hogwarts. What about you?" asked Rachel. Then Rachel said " After this meeting would you care to go a little of shopping or go to the Three Broomsticks?" asked Rachel as she looked at the man.

Rachel needed someone to bond with and she looked and waited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting   A Meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Meeting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Thousand Years. :: Hogsmeade :: Restaurants & Bars :: Black Bean Cafe'-
Jump to: